So far the last couple of days have been a whirlwind. I can barely form complete thoughts, so I'm just going to list a few things.
1) The hostel is seriously the shit. Great people, great atmosphere.
2) I hate myself for waiting to buy a train ticket. My beautiful $40 ticket to Ljubljana must be purchased on the internet 3 days in advance. Now i'm looking at 2000 crowns, which is at least $100.
3) If the words "mock fellatio from amazonian go-go dancer" aren't the sign of an epic night, I give up. More on this later. I never thought it would be possible, but I might end up on youporn. The brazilian who took video of it hasn't said anything yet. I really should just delete it from his camera, but he might have jetted off to another country already.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment