Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just got here and already don´t want to leave

Croatia is the shit. Completely the shit. Great food. Great towns. Good sights. Great scenery. Right now I´m making my writing teachers cringe at my lack of adjectivial creativity, but I´m too busy doing stuff to write well, that will come in Copenhagen, when I have more time to relax.

Travelling the Croatian coast is like looking at a woman while drinking a yard-a-rita. It gets more and more beautiful the farther down you go. I´m not scootering around Croatia, as Darko, my wonderful hostel host in Split, suggested against it. Considering that I chose to visit croatia during the only week of rain from may to October, it was good advice. So I took the bus, which was long, but beautiful almost the entire way. Its also cheaper than a scooter, but I´m still hemmorhaging money right now.

Upcoming posts on Croatia: KIMPin aint easy, the Darko guide to betting on soccer, getting shat upon by the weather gods, and much much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment