Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pub Owner Update

On Friday night I went back to Restaurace Propast with Fuke, Danka, Teresa and a new guy, Hanso. We showed up just as the owner (the hand-to-hand combat guy) was about to leave, but he came back in with us because apparently he has a crush on Danka. The night of the concert he obtained her phone number and started texting her. Vikto and Fuke egged Danka to reciprocate, so that they might get free drinks and bigger portions at Propast.
Also funny was that this 5' 10", probably 275 pound guy was wearing cutoff daisy dukes. Seriously, I've never seen a guy with such short, tight shorts before and this is coming from a guy who 1) is a runner 2) wears short khaki shorts himself and even knows the inseam length (7 in.). These things were even tighter than Tobias' cutoffs on Arrested Development (I wonder how neingestandichnude translates into Czech). But anyways, I wish I had a picture to post; please take my word that it took all I had not to burst out laughing in front of this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment