I"m living at home again with my mom.
tonight I was sneezing up a storm because I kicked up a lot of dust putting my old stereo back together.
mom: are you ok?
me: yah, i'm fine
mom: you should take some benadryl, your cheeks look puffy
me: yah, I know, I will
mom:get some from the medecine closet
me: mom, I already have some.
mom: ok, just remember to take two, but only if they're 25 mg, if they're 50 mg only take one
later, as I'm watching 30 rock in my room around 10pm
mom (calling from downstairs): ANDY!
me: what?
mom: did you take the benadryl
me: yes. jesus.
mom: did you take two?
me:ma, for crying out loud, I"m 22.
mom: ok. you can take another dose in 4-6 hours.
me: ya, except I plan to be knocked out by then
me(to myself): f my life.
I feel like Michael Scott in the Office, because I've hung out wit my Grandmother twice in two days, and have only seen one friend, on one occasion.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amen, brotha
ReplyDelete